This Policy applies to our customers, passengers, agents, vendors, suppliers, partners (such as driver and merchant partners), contractors and service providers (collectively “you”, “your” or “yours”).
“Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your name, nationality, telephone number, bank and credit card details, personal interests, email address, your image, government-issued identification numbers, biometric data, race, date of birth, marital status, religion, health information, vehicle and insurance information.
I. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect Personal Data about you in the ways listed below. We may also combine the collected Personal Data with other Personal Data in our possession.
You provide your Personal Data to us
We collect your Personal Data when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, you may provide your Personal Data to us when you:
- fill up a user profile or registration forms;
- interact with our social media pages;
- participate in contests or events organised by us;
- use biometric features to identity yourself; and
- fill up demographic information in surveys.
When our services are used
Personal Data may be collected through the normal operation of our Apps, Websites and Services. Some examples are:
- feedback, ratings and compliments;
- transaction information (such as payment method and distance travelled);
- information about how you interacted with our Apps, Website or services (such as features used and content viewed);
- device information (such as hardware model and serial number, IP address, file names and versions and advertising identifiers); and
- personal data you enter in messages when you use our in-app communication features.
From other sources
When we collect Personal Data from other sources, we make sure that that data is transferred to us in accordance with applicable laws. Such sources include:
- referral programmes;
- our business partners, such as payment providers
- publicly available data;
- governmental sources of data;
- marketing services providers or partners.
Sensitive Personal Data
Some of the information that we collect is sensitive in nature. This includes information such as national ID numbers, race, marital status, and your health or religious beliefs. We only collect this information when this is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Personal Data of minors
As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow minors under your care to submit Personal Data to Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall. In the event that such Personal Data of a minor is disclosed to Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall, you hereby consent to the processing of the minor’s Personal Data and accept and agree to be bound by this Policy and take responsibility for his or her actions.
II. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall may use, combine and process your Personal Data for the following purposes (“Purposes”).
Providing services and features
Your Personal Data will be used to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our products and services. This includes using your Personal Data to:
- provide you with Services across our various business verticals;
- engage you to provide Services;
- create, administer and update your account;
- verify your identity;
- validate your account and process payments;
- track the progress of your appointments and detect abnormal appointments;
- enable features that personalise your App
- perform internal operations necessary to provide our Services, including troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing and research, monitoring and analysing usage and activity trends;
- protect the security or integrity of the Services and any facilities or equipment used to make the Services available;
- enable communications between our users;
- process, manage or verify your application for subscription with Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Halland to provide you with subscribers’ benefits; and
Safety and security
We use your data to ensure the safety and security of our services and all users. This includes:
- screening consultants before enabling their use of our Services;
- identifying falsified transcripts or skills and providing personalised feedback to consultants;
- verifying your identity when you log in to Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall;
- using device, location, profile, usage and other Personal Data to prevent, detect and combat fraud or unsafe activities;
- monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and policies and
- detecting, preventing and prosecuting crime.
We use Personal Data to resolve customer support issues. For example, we may:
- investigate and address concerns;
- monitor and improve our customer support responses;
- respond to questions, comments and feedback; and
- inform you about steps taken to resolve customer support issues.
Research and development and security
We may use the Personal Data we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to understand and analyse your needs and preferences, protect your Personal Data, improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features, products and services, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions.
We may use the Personal Data we collect to investigate and resolve claims or disputes, or as allowed or required by applicable law.
We may also use your Personal Data when we are required, advised, recommended, expected or requested to do so by our legal advisors or any local or foreign legal, regulatory, governmental or other authority.
For example, we may use your Personal Data to:
- comply with court orders or other legal, governmental or regulatory requirements;
- enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements; and
- protect our rights or property in the event of a claim or dispute.
We may also use your Personal Data in connection with mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sale of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, business asset transactions, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
Marketing and promotions
We may use your Personal Data to market Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall and Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall’s partners’ sponsors’ and advertisers’ products, services, events or promotions. For example, we may:
- send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings; and
- notify, invite and manage your participation in our events or activities;
We may communicate such marketing to you by post, telephone call, short message service, online messaging service, push notification by hand and by email.
If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing and promotions, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or message. Alternatively, you may also update your preferences in our App settings.
III. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We need to share Personal Data with various parties for the Purposes. These parties include:
For example, if you are a customer, we may share your concerns or background with consultants.
If you are a consultants, we may portfolio with your customers including your name and photo; your academic transcript and/or resume
With Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall partners at your request
For example, if you requested a service through a Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall partner or used a promotion provided by an Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall partner, Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall may share your Personal Data with that Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall partner. Our partners include partners that integrate with our App or our App integrates with vehicle services partners, or business partners which Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall collaborates with to deliver a promotion, competition or other specialised service.
With subsidiaries and affiliates
We share Personal Data with our subsidiaries, associated companies, jointly controlled entities and affiliates.
With Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall’s service providers and business partners
We may provide Personal Data to our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This includes:
- payment processors and facilitators;
- background check and anti-money laundering service providers;
- cloud storage providers;
- marketing partners and marketing platform providers;
- data analytics providers;
- research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall or on Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall’s behalf;
With our legal advisors and governmental authorities
We may share your Personal Data with our legal advisors, law enforcement officials, government authorities and other third parties.
IV. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
V. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be transferred from country, state and city (“Home Country”) in which you are present while using our services to another country, state and city (“Alternate Country”). You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data from your Home Country to the Alternate Country.
Additionally, we may share non-personally identifiable Personal Data with third parties, such as location data, advertising identifiers, or a cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to facilitate the display of targeted advertising.
If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via Cookies on the Websites, you may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser. You may also be able to limit our sharing of some of this Personal Data through your mobile device settings.
VII. AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES
Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Policy at any time by placing the updated Policy on the Websites. By continuing to use the Apps, Websites or Services, purchase products from Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall or continuing to communicate or engage with Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Policy, you signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
VIII. Refund policy
This Return Policy (“Policy”) is applicable to Users who have purchased Products through the Website.
This Policy provides Users who have purchased Products through the Website with options to return or to exchange Products.
IX. RETURN CONDITIONS AND PROCESS
You may request to return any Products you have purchased within 7 business days of receiving the Product at your delivery address for any of the following reasons:
the Product delivered is not what you ordered, or does not correspond with its description on
(a) the Website on the date of purchase; or
(b) the Product delivered is expired or damaged.
You may only return Products that are :
(a) unconsumed, unused, unworn, undamaged and unwashed;
(b) in their original packaging;
(c) unopened and unmarked; and
(d) returned as a whole and not broken into parts.
For health & hygiene reasons, some products are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
To proceed with your return request, you must notify Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall by email at the following email address here within seven (7) business days of receiving the Product at your delivery address. Upon receipt of your return request, Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall will review your return request and at Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall’s sole discretion, decide to:
(a) replace the Product with a new item;
(b) give you a full refund for the Product;
(c) inform you that your Product is not eligible for return.
Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall will confirm your request for a return through email and upon receiving such confirmation, you may return the Product by dropping it off at Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall:
Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall Pte Ltd
259 Joo Chiat Rd, Singapore 427513
You agree to arrange for and pay the costs of returning any Products to Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall, be it by post or otherwise. Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall reserves the right to deduct the cost of providing any collection service from the refund amount.
Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall must receive and approve your return request before your return can be processed.
X. EXCHANGE CONDITIONS AND PROCESS
Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall may allow for an exchange of products on a case by case basis. Kindly contact our clinic to guide you on how to proceed with making the exchange.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of any delivery and/or collection services that may be incurred in the process of completing the exchange.
XI. NO OBLIGATION TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE
Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall reserves the right not to accept any requests for a return or exchange, and retains the discretion not to provide a reason for Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall’s decision.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, Ong Fujian Chinese Physician Hall reserves the right to decline the return request, for any of the following reasons:
(a) The Product(s) is not returned in satisfactory condition in its original packaging; or
(b) The Product(s) has been opened, used or otherwise tampered with to the extent that it is no longer in a saleable condition.